Monday, February 28, 2011

Who's Dated Who feature on Ellen Page including trivia,

Who's Dated Who feature on Ellen Page including trivia, quotes, pictures, biography, photos, videos, pics, news, vital stats, fans and facts
- Ellen: you`re the prettiest and the cuttest girl I`ve ever seen. I really like to know you one day !! You`re the girl of my dreams. I`d do anything to know you and everything to love you... I love you Ellen...!! I love you I love you I love you babe !!!



- i think ellen page is one of the most prettiest girls ive ever seen,, but a little over rated... seems like a cool person to hang with right now, but i dont think that will last...but thats how the acting game goes.
-u dont know for sure if she dated him Go to the gallery at EllenPage.org and search on Ben Foster. There are about 150 pictures of them together, in many of them they were looking pretty cosy and holding hands. The pictures are from 2006 and 2007. It`s pretty obvious they dated, at least back then. Back in June of this year several people spotted them snogging together in front of Bowery Electic in LA. It could have been just a one-time date.


No comments:

Post a Comment